DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A MISSIONAL COMMUNITY BUILDER FOR CHRIST?
Do you dream of more people encountering Jesus? Would you like to see others who don’t know Christ becoming wholehearted disciples of him? Are you ready to invest in the cause for which Jesus laid down his life?
We strongly believe that making disciples can be done best in the context of planting new colourful churches that reflect the ethnic diversity of our cities. And no, that is not as complicated as you might think! Starting small, with a bottom-up approach and an entrepreneurial mindset you can be really surprised about what the Lord can do. We invite you to investigate whether you are that person who is ready to plant a new in- tercultural church through building missional communities. Would you be ready to invest at least one day a week?
- Inspirational talks about European church planting by European leaders like Øivind Augland (M4), Theo Visser, Philip Kirkland, Sara Mohi and others
- Workshops about starting a community in your neighbourhood and how the training program will help you
- Time to process, to worship, to pray, to eat, to connect and to have fun
16.00 Arrival and check-in
18.00 Welcome and dinner
20.00 Worship concert!
9.30 Discipleship is the key for church planting (Theo Visser)
10.00 An inspiring story, Alex Ndemezo
10.15 Coffee break
10.45 Lessons from Southern Europe (Philip Kirkland)
11.15 Break out session in small groups
13.30 Mountaineering in 5 stages! (Theo Visser)
14.00 Q and A
14.20 Break out session in small groups
15.30 coffee break
16.00 Joost and Alpha
16.20 Leen de Bruyne
16.30 How do we express our complete dependence upon God? Adam Martin
16.45 Time to pray
20.00 Relax & Enjoy
21.30 Drinks & Bites and prayer
9.00 Dedication, Theo
10.30 Coffee break
11.00 Break out session in small groups
12.00 Testimonies & takeaways
12.30 Lords Supper
End of conference
14.00 – 18.00 Optional free time to walk, talk, play soccer, sit on the terrace, talk to the ICP team, whatever you like!
How can you join us?
We can welcome a maximum of 100 people. Please, apply and let’s find out together if attending this conference is the best next step for you in your personal journey.
What is the process?
- Send us your application before the 8th of September. We ask you to send us an email and/or short video with your motivation and background. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 3 days after your application we will contact you and have an evaluation together if this conference is the right next step for you.
- During the conference you will find out if and how you want to move on.
- If you want to move on, we will back you up and help you get the training you need to take steps in your specific context afterwards.
Ultimately you could invest your time to bring Life to many people through a missional, multiplying church that is focused on making disciples of all ethnicities through the gospel.
We pray that together with you we can see God being glorified through a growing movement of disciples, communities and churches.
P.s. Of course we will stick to corona regulations at that moment and postpone this conference if necessary!
22-24 of September 2021
All-in only 99 Euro’s
Famous Old Monastery in Biezenmortel, The Netherlands